Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Inspiration for Our Bedroom!

The one room that should be where you can just relax is your bedroom. I knew I wanted a clean crisp look.  When your bedroom is cluttered with furniture or a lot of color  its difficult  to relax. When picking furniture try not to go for the whole matching bedroom set look. Most of the time its to much of wood or metal in a room. If you have a wood dresser and end tables let your headboard be upholstered or metal. If you add a different touch of finishes the room becomes softer . I used a lot of beach and rustic inspiration for our bedroom. Below you can see what inspired me. I have a little more accessorizing to do and then I will put the finish product up! Let me know your thoughts!



No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK