Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

New Year , New Furniture

So we have been slow in the process of furnishing our home, I wanted to take time and live in our house before I went and purchased all our furniture, you never want to buy furniture or any big items for your home on impulse or just cause your in a hurry. You will in the end regret a lot of purchases or end up spending more money to buy new things.  We recently purchased two accent chairs for our living room ,our puppy loves us for them, he has not come off them. My wall color is  Gray Horse from Benjamin Moore, it is a gray/green shade so I can throw any color in this room. I chose to bring a lighter teal to it since my dishes and a lot of the kitchen accents are teal  I decided the rooms would be the same color scheme since they are connected.  This is just a snippet,  hopefully we can hang some pictures on the wall and complete this side of the room.




No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK