Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Would you buy your house?


Selling or Buying a house can be a fun experience but also a painful one. Recently I had a client ask if I could help them with getting their home selling ready. I am not a home stager and  as a decorator I have a different approach to make a house a home not to sell it. When approached I gave the client this question "Would you buy your House?" its something that you would take the time look at your home. What was done what needs to be done and is there something in your home that would turn you off if you were purchasing. Simple changes that can make your home more appealing is painting your walls more neutral colors rather than the reds, blues, greens. Declutter your rooms and make them more viewing friendly. It should be setup for move in ready.


Benjamin  Moore Neutral Paints


Organizing Tips








No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK