Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Project Ready!

I have been MIA! I have not mentioned here on my blog yet that I recently began a new job as a Visual Merchandiser at Peter Andrews! (Home Store on Long Island). I have been very busy there and loving it. But with that being said I have not had much time to sit down and blog. I am working on becoming more organized as the weeks go on. My weeks are flying by and I am always changing and moving furniture and accessories through their store. Its a dream job to do this all day! In the next few weeks I will share some of the rooms I have put together for them. If you live on island or visit here frequently you must visit a Peter Andrews their home furnishing are beautiful and for every style home. Its hard to go there everyday and not purchase everything!


With a new job, I  hardly worked on any projects these last few weeks. With the weather being so perfectly lately I am determined to work on our yard. Who says you can't decorate outside too?!

We are looking to redo an area with a fire pit. Here's what it looks like now and some inspiration pictures for what we want to add.

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK