Pages

Thursday, March 05, 2015

Area Rugs - Indoor/Outdoor

I am on the hunt for an area rug for my bedroom and its been such a bother. I for some reason like nothing or what I do like is way too expensive. I could just leave the room with no rug but that would kill me. I have been to many homes and when I walk in and see no area rug in the living room or family room I want to scream! Yes, are they a pain to clean and kids, pet etc ruin them, but they define your area and bring the space together. If you are nervous about cleaning your area rug, you should look into an indoor outdoor one. They are easy to clean and many places now carry them and they are so pretty! I have one in my family room and we love it! Below is just a size guide... some sizes don't always work in a space, that's okay as long as it goes up to the furniture or just a little past it.



My hunt continues for the perfect rug :(




No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK