Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

Take it Outside

Since mother nature is confused about it being spring.. and we keep getting these cold rainy days, We will just have to start planning for when we can actually enjoy our time outside. Patio designing is getting a lot of talk in the designing world, we have clients now asking to design there outdoor spaces. This area lets us continue the design from inside the home to outside but adding just a little more fun to the design. With all the patio accessories and furniture they have in stores, I decided I wanted to take my ideas outside. We have a patio off our family room and its in need of some love. I decided to give it an uplift with a small budget. I am trying to make it a continuation  of my family room but with fun outdoor features.

Picture below is taken on a rainy depressing day.. 
(Railing will be painted white)





Inspiration


No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK