Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Just in Time

 We took  on a project this season.. redo yard! I put up before pictures a few weeks ago. We finished this past weekend just in time to kick off Memorial Day weekend and the start of Summer!!! I loved the inspiration I did for my porch area and I really wanted to keep to it. I still have a few more items to get but I am very HAPPY with how it looks.The table is actually my parents and it was just what I was looking for. I had to just look in their backyard  :) The railing needed a good coat of paint to update it from the red brown paint it was and flowers and area rug made it more of welcoming spot.



Before

Inspiration

After

Fire Pit


Happy Summer!




Area Rug- +Overstock.com 
Globe Lights- +Target 
Basket +HomeGoods 
Candle Holders +Crate and Barrel 




No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK