Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Welcome Fall!

Happy Fall! 
  Warm colors make the home so cozy..( Orange, Brown, Red) for those "Sweater Weather" days. Even though Summer is my favorite season.. I do love this time of year when decorating your home    can be creative with all the fall decor and its a great time to enjoy being in your home before we have no choice to be snowed in :(


 If you missed the announcement yesterday.. I became an affiliate of The Painted Fox! This is an online retail store that offers amazing pieces! It has great "Farm House Style" Since we are putting our home together for Fall I figured I would show off some of their perfect pieces to get your home in the season without changing your decor or even moving a piece.


No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK