Pages

Thursday, December 03, 2015

The Best is Yet to Be!

It has been quite a down time for me from blogging. I have to start off with the whole reason why I  took a pause.
It's A BOY!

 We are so excited to begin this next chapter in our life! A boy will be such a change for our family since we have only nieces and I grew up with mainly girls!!! I will be welcoming lots of new mommy advice. Since things are changing in our life I thought my blog should change as well. I love design and everything that goes with it, but that being said I love anything that can make your home beautiful and welcoming.  I want to branch out and not only talk about design on here but, crafts, new gadgets, family etc. Hope I continue to have my followers and only gain more.


P.S- Tomorrows Post the NURSERY!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK