Pages

Friday, December 18, 2015

Welcome 2016!

Can not believe 2015 is coming to an end! Its such a bittersweet time, so much goes on in one year, sometimes we don't want the year to end and others we can't wait to bring on a new one. 2015 was  the year we found out we would be parents...and with a New Year for us comes a New BABY!!! I say this is going to be one adventurous 2016! That being said it made me think about the celebration and all the fun that should go into the night/day since we are celebrating the end of one year and we should start off the new one just right.  While doing some holiday shopping I found these great New Year goodies! Also I have my own New Years crafts I'm working on this weekend!


 New Years Goodies!  All from +Amazon.com  (Shop it section)


Sneak Peek!
(Craft involves this)



















No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK