Pages

Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Love Grows

February a perfect month to talk about LOVE.  I recently did some rearranging in our home I think some call it nesting. I am on 32 weeks of pregnancy and just can't seem to stop moving or organizing things that are in my line of sight (not always good). I  purchased a sign from +Etsy that I have always loved and definitely felt it would be perfect for our home. Once it arrived it inspired me to change up our family room wall and make it about our home, I made the longitude and latitude sign (snow day project) but the piece that put it all together was when we closed on our house, the first owners gave us the original blue print of the home. This blue print showed it was a farm that had sold its plots and where the house would be built, dated 1959. I was saving this piece of paper for something special and decided it belonged on display. I would say we are  keeping to the request of the original owners
"Always have love in the home".






No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK