Pages

Thursday, February 04, 2016

Inspiration!

We sometimes need a little inspiration to get us going on a project , out the door  or whatever it is we need to do .  I love designing and making rooms pretty but it does not always come so easy to me with certain rooms. The nursery still is my biggest trouble project in our whole house. (8 weeks to go).  That being said I do love my self a good book. I have read these books below and even passed them along so others can get new ideas and inspired.  If you are in the middle of redecorating or even want to change up a room check out these books!

          +Young House Love                      +Young House Love                          +dominomag 
          Currently Reading!                                        Read                                           Read


No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK