Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Weekend Love!

Since my weeks are slowly dwindling down to D- Day! I wanted to finish up some of the projects that have fell off the To Do list for me. I recently had to rearrange some rooms in the house for our newest member, but that's not always easy. The office became our dumping ground and its just keeps piling up! I want to at least try and keep it organized. Since my last post on organization I have to say I have kept up with it not to the fullest but almost! (its a start.) I found these great finds at +IKEA USA and they are the perfect fit for the room.  I wanted to keep it all neutral in color and a clean look since the room is so packed with things.  Loved adding a plant stand to bring some life into the room!




Giving it Some Love!


No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK